Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle Apps DBA
Oracle Apps DBA [message #433604] Thu, 03 December 2009 04:49 Go to next message
asi.aravi
Hello guys,

I would like to learn Oracle Dvelopment track. (like PL / SQL, forms and reports).

Please give me some tips, how to start the basics.

Regards,
Aravind.

Re: Oracle Apps DBA [message #433606 is a reply to message #433604] Thu, 03 December 2009 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ramoradba
Read the Oracle documents.

http://tahiti.oracle.com/
Good luck

sriram Smile
Re: Oracle Apps DBA [message #433652 is a reply to message #433604] Thu, 03 December 2009 08:48 Go to previous message
Frank
asi.aravi wrote on Thu, 03 December 2009 11:49
I would like to learn Oracle Dvelopment track. (like PL / SQL, forms and reports).

This may sound weird, but why do you want to learn those? What made you decide to do so?
The reason I ask is that for most people that are not in software development, learning a particular brand of software (Oracle, C, Java, etc) is not a goal by itself. And once people are in software development long enough to want themselves to switch to a specific line of development, they have also developed certain skills that would enable them to get the information you are asking for by themselves.
This leads me to believe that you are looking for something way over your head, or for a get rich quick scheme.
Both are NOT things I would suggest you to get into.
Previous Topic: lost of certificate
Next Topic: Best way to learn SQL ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:36:43 CDT 2024