Home » Other » Training & Certification » Can i give my oracle dba 2 exam before my course completes
icon7.gif  Can i give my oracle dba 2 exam before my course completes [message #566548] Mon, 17 September 2012 08:02 Go to next message
rahul.merchant0110

Hello friends,

I have already prepared for my oracle dba 2 exams but the course schedule is extended for 2 months,
Can i give my oracle dba2 exam before my course completes from an oracle authorized center, please
guide me, does oracle maintains track of the date of completion of course and date of exam given.

Thanks
Rahul
Re: Can i give my oracle dba 2 exam before my course completes [message #566602 is a reply to message #566548] Mon, 17 September 2012 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matthewmorris68

There is no requirement on the order you take the tests and the hands-on course. It is assumed that you will take the course first only because generally the course is one that prepares you for the exam. However, that is not mandatory.

You will not be granted OCP status until you have passed all three exams *and* have submitted the course paperwork to Oracle Education.
Re: Can i give my oracle dba 2 exam before my course completes [message #566817 is a reply to message #566548] Wed, 19 September 2012 16:01 Go to previous message
sarath777
Hi Rahul,
You can write DBA2 exam before completion of your Oracle course. When you are applying for OCP, you have to give Course Start Date and End Date details. But i think that doesn't matter... Oracle will cross check your attendance with your institution. That time you should have attendance. That's enough. Do one thing, write your exam now and don't apply for OCP. You have to apply for OCP only after your course completion.
Previous Topic: Oracle Solaris Admin training
Next Topic: Need details regarding OCA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:20:25 CDT 2024