Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » Ash Analytics Fails to install (EM cloud 12c, Oracle DB 11.2.0.2)
Ash Analytics Fails to install [message #611945] Thu, 10 April 2014 05:48 Go to next message
Roachcoach
Hi,

I'm trying to install ash analytics package in a DB and they are failing with

Error while executing the script : oracle.sysman.assistants.common.dbutil.SQLFatalErrorException: Error creating PL/SQL Object PRVT_AWR_DATA : PACKAGE BODY - PLS-00201: identifier 'DBSNMP.ASHVIEWER' must be declared
Error creating PL/SQL Object PRVT_AWR_DATA : PACKAGE BODY - PL/SQL: Statement ignored
 at line number - 2580
Driver SQL Script encountered errors.
Fail

The user has the required privs and I cant find and note in the docus that there is some sort of issue with 11.2

Anyone seen this before?
Re: Ash Analytics Fails to install [message #611952 is a reply to message #611945] Thu, 10 April 2014 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Everyone knows that I'm no good at EM. However, I did some googling and here's what it returned: a (Bulgarian?) page, here: http://cyclone.rssing.com/chan-1198591/all_p1030.html. Search for "ASHVIEWER". Basically, it says that installation mentions which scripts it will run. That SQL script is kind of wrong.

Scripts originally run at this order:
prvs_awr_data.sql 
prvt_awr_data.sql 
prvs_awr_data_cp.sql 
prvt_awr_data_cp.sql 
dbms_compare_period.sql 
prvt_compare_period.sql 
eaddm_pkgdef.sql 
eaddm_pkgbody.sql 
ashviewer_pkgdefs.sql     --> this 1
ashviewer_pkgbodys.sql    --> this 2

Try to reorder them so that they run as
prvs_awr_data.sql
ashviewer_pkgdefs.sql     --> move 1 here
ashviewer_pkgbodys.sql    --> move 2 here
prvt_awr_data.sql 
prvs_awr_data_cp.sql 
prvt_awr_data_cp.sql 
dbms_compare_period.sql 
prvt_compare_period.sql 
eaddm_pkgdef.sql 
eaddm_pkgbody.sql

It also mentions that files are on OEM APP server in "plugins/oracle.sysman.db.oms.plugin_12.1.0.3.0/sql/db/latest/instance/" (if it means anything to you).
Re: Ash Analytics Fails to install [message #611968 is a reply to message #611952] Thu, 10 April 2014 08:14 Go to previous message
Roachcoach
That seems plausible but in my case odd: I've managed to install it in loads of other places (and seeing as it's a prod box on something of a sprawling estate, I'm reluctant to mess with the script order on the main EM host Sad )

I assume they come from main OEM box as I cant find the scripts in the agent dir(s)

[Updated on: Thu, 10 April 2014 08:21]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Dashboard configuration in OEM 11g
Next Topic: Job to Shutdown an Instance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:51:42 CDT 2024