Home » Other » Training & Certification » Case Closed -- The SQL Expert Exam is being updated
Case Closed -- The SQL Expert Exam is being updated [message #623062] Wed, 03 September 2014 20:57
matthewmorris68

In November of last year, I started a thread in this forum about reasons why I thought the SQL Expert exam was in need of an update. Apparently someone at Oracle University was listening (or more precisely... reading). On September 15th, the production exam will contain an updated set of topics. The new subjects are very close to the list I suggested in my article published on Certmag November 7th of last year.

If you are preparing for this exam and will take it on the 15th or later, be aware that there are new topics you must be knowledgeable of. I provide more details on a followup article at CertMag as well as a post in my blog.

While my study guide for the exam does not yet contain the new topics (although it will in a few weeks), I have added a number of articles to my exam information page for 1Z0-047 at my website:

http://www.oraclecertificationprep.com/apex/f?p=OCPSG:EXAM_DETAILS:0::NO::P2_EXAM:1Z0-047
Previous Topic: Advice on Oracle course
Next Topic: Regarding training institute
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:26:35 CDT 2024