Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Sale Order Form - Actions Button
Sale Order Form - Actions Button [message #200930] Wed, 01 November 2006 23:38 Go to next message
merlinrajesh

Dear OM Gurus,

I would like to know from where the values in the Action Button in Sale Order form comes from. I had seen "Payment" in vision instance.

But it is not there in our Customer Instance.

Please clarify.

Thanks & Regards
Merlin Rajesh
Re: Sale Order Form - Actions Button [message #206965 is a reply to message #200930] Sat, 02 December 2006 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kodurimk
Hello Rajesh,

These are seaded values in the application. I do not think you can add any values here.

Payment term is a field both at the header and line level. It can not be at the LOV of action button. Could it be possible that you may have mistaken??

MK
Sale Order Form - Actions Button [message #207085 is a reply to message #206965] Mon, 04 December 2006 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justindhanraj
Hi Merlin,

You can see the "Action" button values from Quickcodes (Setup-> Order Management-> Quick Codes). Though they are seeded values, I think you can change the "Meaning" if required.

Hope I have answered you.

Best Regards
Justin Dhanraj L

Re: Sale Order Form - Actions Button [message #207158 is a reply to message #200930] Mon, 04 December 2006 06:13 Go to previous message
merlinrajesh

Dear Friends,

I got the answer from Oracle Forum.

To get the payment in the actions button of the sale order, if the parameter "Allow multiple payments" is set to "Yes" in the System parameters->Payment parameters window.

Thanks & Regards
Merlin Rajesh
Previous Topic: AP Invoices Interfaces Code
Next Topic: Subject: Aquisition Cost in PO?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 16:48:30 CDT 2024