Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Help with item delete please
Help with item delete please [message #203523] Wed, 15 November 2006 06:54 Go to next message
Hrundi
Dear friends,

My name is Hrundi and i face a difficult problem with oracle e-buisiness suite inventory. I inserted many items in the master organization database and now I cannot delete them.

Please help me asap.

Thanks in advance.
Many regards, Hrundi.
Re: Help with item delete please [message #203572 is a reply to message #203523] Wed, 15 November 2006 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tanujabhargav
Hi

i presume that you have defined item and now you want it out of sight.
You can try this, in item master window you can open that item and in the MAIN tab, you can specify ITEM STATUS as INACTIVE. This will deactivate the item and item will be OFF SCENE.

Let me know if it solves your problem.

tanu
Re: Help with item delete please [message #205762 is a reply to message #203572] Mon, 27 November 2006 07:43 Go to previous message
Hrundi
tanujabhargav wrote on Wed, 15 November 2006 21:36
Hi

i presume that you have defined item and now you want it out of sight.
You can try this, in item master window you can open that item and in the MAIN tab, you can specify ITEM STATUS as INACTIVE. This will deactivate the item and item will be OFF SCENE.

Let me know if it solves your problem.

tanu

Dear Tanu,
I thank you very much my dear friend. Even if this is not what i am looking for, thank you for trying to help. It is much appreciated. I do not know how to thank you. Thank you! May the gods take years from others and give them to you. I wish you long life and prosperity.
Previous Topic: Problem in When Running Autoinvoice
Next Topic: Annual Budget
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 17:23:16 CDT 2024