Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Annual Budget
Annual Budget [message #204913] Wed, 22 November 2006 10:07 Go to next message
DiscoUser
Hello everybody,

I haven't worked a lot on General Ledger Module. I have a need to get Annual Budget amount for one of my reports. I would appreciate if somebody can let me know where can I get this amount from.

Also,
In GL form, Reports -> Request -> Financial
there will be some reports. How can I see the code for these reports. These are not registered in Application Developer as standard reports.

Thanks in Advance.
DU.
Re: Annual Budget [message #204918 is a reply to message #204913] Wed, 22 November 2006 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
DiscoUser wrote on Wed, 22 November 2006 16:07
I have a need to get Annual Budget amount for one of my reports.

I am not an expert on Discoverer, but I suspect that you will have to add together the values for the individual periods in the year.
DiscoUser wrote on Wed, 22 November 2006 16:07
In GL form, Reports -> Request -> Financial
there will be some reports. How can I see the code for these reports.
These reports are written using the FSG (Financial Statements Generator). There is a chapter on FSG in the General Leger User's Guide. If you don't have a copy of the General Leger User's Guide, it can be downloaded, with all of the other Applications Documentation from http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/applications.html

Cool HTH

David
Re: Annual Budget [message #205266 is a reply to message #204918] Fri, 24 November 2006 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sujatha_mu
Hi,

Hope attached document would be useful to you to understand the whole concept of budgets in General Ledger.

Regards
Sujatha
Re: Annual Budget [message #205776 is a reply to message #204913] Mon, 27 November 2006 09:00 Go to previous message
DiscoUser
David,
Thank You very much for the information.

Sujatha,
Your document on GL Budgets is very useful. Thank You very much.
Previous Topic: Help with item delete please
Next Topic: Convert Sale Order to Internal Requisition / Purchase Order
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 16:52:40 CDT 2024