Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » What topic should i choose ? Please help
What topic should i choose ? Please help [message #205539] Sat, 25 November 2006 09:31 Go to next message
rak007
Hi all,
In my company i need to write 3 to 4 pages about any certain thing related to Oracle apps /E business Suite. But i am yet to decide on what topic should i write. Please help me in this regard. The article should be such that it will be helpful for my project and company as a whole. I had narrowed down to TCA architecture but i am not sure whether t will be helpful for the project since it is not used anywhere.
I am working on an Upgrade project from 11.0.3 to 11i which involves changing changing packages/forms/reports to make it 11i compatible.
I would be highly obliged if you people could suggest a topic and also a link where i can find information on that particular topic if possible.
TIA
HI.... [message #205621 is a reply to message #205539] Sun, 26 November 2006 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sanu3333
Hi i m new to this group...i m doing training for Oracle financial....

can anyone tell me what is ROW_WHO_COLUMNS
is this table name or columns name???

Thanks
Sanu
Re: What topic should i choose ? Please help [message #205622 is a reply to message #205539] Sun, 26 November 2006 21:03 Go to previous message
lakshmi surya ram

hi Sanu,

Welcome to the forum.Here you get all kind of stuff related with apps.Good to hear that you are into functional side.

roa_who_columns are nothing but the WHO columns in a table belonged to APPS.These are mandatory columns fro any table.

Those are LAST_UPDATED_BY
CREATION_DATE
LAST_UPDATE_LOGIN
CREATED_BY
LAST_UPDATE_DATE
[/FONT]

thanks,
surya
Previous Topic: Purchase Returns
Next Topic: Abt New Customer Interface
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 16:44:33 CDT 2024