Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Abt New Customer Interface
Abt New Customer Interface [message #205744] Mon, 27 November 2006 05:19
seenujanu

Hi Fri,

i am getting problem when i importing the data into main tables

The problem is

when i query the customer information in AR ->customer->standard forms ,i will get the details of customer name,no

but the problem is it is not populating in the address field...and when i click on the open to get the details also...

i have searched in metalink i got the error but how should i rectify this i am not getting.

wat should i do for this

it is not showing any error but the output file shows like this

Customer Reference Address Reference Error Message ------------------------------- ----------------------------- ---------------------------------------
c10009 A20006
Warning: The Postal Code is not within the range defined in the System Options window. ========================================
Exception Records in RA_CUSTOMER_PROFILES_INTERFACE =======================================
Customer Reference Address Reference Currency Error Message --------------------------- --------------------------- -----------
c10009
The customer reference specified does not exist in the HZ_CUST_A CCOUNTS table or the RA_CUSTOMERS_INTERFACE table. The customer reference could also be in error in the RA_CUSTOMERS_INTERFACE table.

Thans in Advace
Regards
Seenu
Previous Topic: What topic should i choose ? Please help
Next Topic: Problem in When Running Autoinvoice
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 17:32:45 CDT 2024