Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Problem in openning the form
Problem in openning the form [message #206648] Fri, 01 December 2006 00:07 Go to next message
seenujanu

Hi,

i have implemented the web application through the plsql catridges.

Its fine working in before mid of November .The problem is after the mid of November.

the Problem is when i am clicking on responsibilty the following Error shows like ORA -1843.

i am not getting wat the problem is ....

Thanks in advance

Regards

Seenu

Re: Problem in openning the form [message #206651 is a reply to message #206648] Fri, 01 December 2006 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
I think this could be the reason.
1. Some where in your code you might be using implicit date conversion.
2. NLS_DATE_FORMAT got changed recently.

By
Vamsi.
Re: Problem in openning the form [message #206663 is a reply to message #206648] Fri, 01 December 2006 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seenujanu

Hi Vamsi,

Thanks vamsi,
Actually i have attached this form to different users .
Different users r accessing the form ,But one user it is getting the problem in opening the form after the mid of November.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Seenu

Re: Problem in openning the form [message #206678 is a reply to message #206663] Fri, 01 December 2006 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Depending on your business requirements, You can do either of the following.
1. Change the NLS_DATE_FORMAT for the particular user with the one from other user, in which it is working fine.
or
2. Search for your code where you are using implicit date conversion and change that to explicit conversion.

I read user as schema. If not let us know.
By
Vamsi

[Updated on: Fri, 01 December 2006 01:20]

Report message to a moderator

Problem in openning the form [message #206705 is a reply to message #206648] Fri, 01 December 2006 03:15 Go to previous message
seenujanu

Hi Vamsi,

This is with Single database with differnt clients.
one single client is getting the problem is this ORA - 1843,
the role of the clients is cant access the database they can access the application form though the web.

I have return the explict date for conditions and i havent give for SELECT INTO statement

my sample coding looks like this

declare
v_due_Date date
BEGIN
SELECT signer_due_date
INTO v_due_Date
FROM table a
WHERE year = 2006;
EXCEPTION
WHEN others THEN
v_due_date := sysdate;
END;
IF (v_due_date is not null and (to_date(v_due_date,'DD-MON-RRRR') < to_date(sysdate,'DD-MON-RRRR')) ) THEN
raise_application_Error(-20000,'Test');
end if;

Regards

Seenu
Previous Topic: Receivales A/c Lines Status
Next Topic: oracle financials freshers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 17:05:29 CDT 2024