Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Receivable FRM error
Receivable FRM error [message #206874] Fri, 01 December 2006 20:36 Go to next message
nankeen80
Hi all,

Pls help, im getting FRM error when i try to open one of the form in Receivable

AR > Setup > Receipts > Receipt Classes

It gives me this error >>

FRM-40735: PRE-FORM trigger raised unhandled exception NO_DATA_FOUND.

What could be the problem?
Pls advice. Thanks!
Re: Receivable FRM error [message #206878 is a reply to message #206874] Fri, 01 December 2006 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lakshmi surya ram

Hello,

Cause: Application design error. The current trigger raised an exception (other than FORM_TRIGGER_FAILURE), but it did not handle the exception.

Action: Rewrite the trigger text to handle the exception.

Level: >25

Type: Error

So,its better you rewrite the trigger and check it.

pls let me know after applying the new trigger.

thanks,
Surya
Re: Receivable FRM error [message #207007 is a reply to message #206878] Sun, 03 December 2006 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nankeen80
lakshmi surya ram wrote on Fri, 01 December 2006 22:17
Hello,

Cause: Application design error. The current trigger raised an exception (other than FORM_TRIGGER_FAILURE), but it did not handle the exception.

Action: Rewrite the trigger text to handle the exception.

Level: >25

Type: Error

So,its better you rewrite the trigger and check it.

pls let me know after applying the new trigger.

thanks,
Surya

I doubt its an application error, cos it works well when i put a different Tax Account number. Anyway, i ll try ur method.
Re: Receivable FRM error [message #207507 is a reply to message #206874] Tue, 05 December 2006 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
If you are getting the error message NO_DATA_FOUND then I suspect that a required piece of data is missing. May I suggest that you run the Receivables Setup Diagnostic. It will almost definitely tell you what is wrong.

Further information on the Diagnostics may be found on MetaLink.

Cool HTH

David
Re: Receivable FRM error [message #207509 is a reply to message #207507] Tue, 05 December 2006 19:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nankeen80
I dont have metalink. how do i get more info on this? thanks.
Re: Receivable FRM error [message #207967 is a reply to message #207509] Thu, 07 December 2006 09:53 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
nankeen80 wrote on Wed, 06 December 2006 01:09
I dont have metalink. how do i get more info on this?

Get access to MetaLink.

If your organisation has a support agreement with Oracle, then you (the organisation) are entitled to access MetaLink. Ask your APPS DBA for your CSI (Customer Support Identifier) then go to https://metalink.oracle.com/, select "Register For MetaLink" and follow the instructions, entering your CSI when requested. MetaLink will send a notification to your organisation's MetaLink administrator saying that you (the individual) have requested access to MetaLink and all being well, he/she will approve your request and you will receive an email notification that you have access.

If your organisation does not have a support agreement with Oracle, then you are pretty much on your own.

Cool HTH

David.
Previous Topic: Problem in Viewing Output of a Concurrent Requests
Next Topic: Item Demand Histories conversion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 16:01:14 CDT 2024